List of publications
-Universality in the light of Paternity and Filiality: the Anarchist, the Reactionnary man and the Jew, in: n. 6 (2007), p.57-76.
- A tribute to Eliane Amado Levy-Valensi, in: Cahiers d'Etudes Lévinassiennes n.6 (2007), p.349-351.
- Jean-François Lyotard and the Figure of the Jew, in: Controverses, Revue d'idées, n.11 (mai 2009), p.302-316.
-The Return to the Text in French-Jewish Thought between 1960 and 1980, in: n.49 (2011), Face à l'universel: la pensée juive, p.155-178.
- The generations of Israel as a vector to Universality in Léon Askénazi's thought, in: n.49 (2011).
- Between Desire and Law: Deleuze and Guattari's Kafka, accepted by the (next volume, 2014, n.1)
-A contemporary controversy about the Sinai: Between Levinas and Trigano, accepted by , to be published in the next volume, 2014.
-A Writer lost in the theory: Kafka's Reception in France, to be published by , the French Journal of the Hebrew University, September 2014.
-The Jew-Writing: on the use of the Signifier Jew by the young Derrida, , 2014.
-Ludwig Strauss: A Jewish Reader of Hölderlin, to be published in the coming months as part of a Conference which was held at the Leo Baeck Institute, Jerusalem, in May 2014.
-"Sartre Recounts a Childhood Story: the Case of Genet", "Partial Answers", Journal of Literature and The History of Ideas, Volume 11, Number 2, June 2013.
- Letter, Body, Community – Chapters in Contemporary French-Jewish Thought, 2014 by Resling Publishers.